AQUA VELVA

A Salute to 108 Henry Street.

Name:
Location: NOVA, HELL

I mostly walk around in 80's Hair Band tee-shirts with sleeves cut off. I found this goes well with my mustache and black Jordache jeans. I also drive a late-model mini van.

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Butcher's Bill - AVC Week 1

4 Double cheeseburgers
+ 2 packs of cigerettes
+ 9 ice luges
+ 78 Beers
+ 1-0 rock paper scissors record
+ 100% kicked out of every bar I entered
+ innumerable "Fuck JP" chants
+ a heaping bounty of raptor bacon
__________________________
= DOMINATION

Since tonight is the deadline for entry and the other two contestents are far too stupid to get something posted in time, I hearby declare myself winner and undisputed champion of the Aqua Velva Challange Week 1

Who wins?
El Pato wins.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home