AQUA VELVA

A Salute to 108 Henry Street.

Name:
Location: NOVA, HELL

I mostly walk around in 80's Hair Band tee-shirts with sleeves cut off. I found this goes well with my mustache and black Jordache jeans. I also drive a late-model mini van.

Friday, May 13, 2005

The Aqua Vulva Challange: Week 1

The Aqua Velva Blog will now be hosting weekly challanges in which The Penguin, The Emu and The Duck will participate. I am issuing the first challange, maybe if the other idiots aren't too confused by the concept we can rotate the weekly admin in the subsequent weeks.

The Challange will be conducted as follows:

1) Every Friday morning the weekly admin issues a challange for the Avian Triad.
2) Contestants have up until that Wednesday to complete the challange and post their results on the blog.
3) The Admin judges on Thursday and announces the winner in a new post.
4) NO HOLDS BARRED!!!!
5) The following Friday a new challange will be issued.

I will keep it simple for the innagural challange. This week's contest: Who can sorb the most?

Now get to work, fagorts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home