AQUA VELVA

A Salute to 108 Henry Street.

Name:
Location: NOVA, HELL

I mostly walk around in 80's Hair Band tee-shirts with sleeves cut off. I found this goes well with my mustache and black Jordache jeans. I also drive a late-model mini van.

Thursday, May 12, 2005

Don't Get the Wrong Idea

It just dawned on me that some of you may have gotten the wrong impression about what went on at 108 Henry Street. In case that moving one act play, don't worry, act II is coming soon, was not enough to prove to you that we are not brain dead slobs who got drunk all the time and trashed the house, here is a little bit of genius that el Pato and I produced. This was actually published mother fuckers so back off.

So Great it Will Hurt Your Brain to Read.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What worng impression? How were we not brain dead slobs who got drunk all the time and trashed the house?

Sounds like you're looking back in time through rose colored glasses. It's a sad day when an Aqua Vulvan trades in his beer goggles for a pair of those. Homo.

3:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home