AQUA VELVA

A Salute to 108 Henry Street.

Name:
Location: NOVA, HELL

I mostly walk around in 80's Hair Band tee-shirts with sleeves cut off. I found this goes well with my mustache and black Jordache jeans. I also drive a late-model mini van.

Thursday, May 12, 2005

I Have Not Been This Sad Since The Dosh Stunk Up That Couch

As was first reported on my old blog, a terrible tragedy has befallen the entertainment industry. Let this be a lesson to all of you DRUGS ARE BAD!

El Pato will now tell me this has nothing to do with Aqua Velva, but I will tell him A.) To Suck Off and
B.) That this should be considered a warning shot across the bow of the USS Dosh (USS in this case standing for "Useless Sub-human Shit")

As a subtext my old blog has been deleted, since most of it had to do with making fun of Andruw and the Dosh, I found it to be expendable.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you suck off.

3:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home