AQUA VELVA

A Salute to 108 Henry Street.

Name:
Location: NOVA, HELL

I mostly walk around in 80's Hair Band tee-shirts with sleeves cut off. I found this goes well with my mustache and black Jordache jeans. I also drive a late-model mini van.

Tuesday, May 17, 2005


The Aqua Velva Do-It-Yourself Series Presents:


How to throw your own Roppongi Rave


Step 1: Visit the bakery.
Step 2: Put Depeche Mode's Just Can't Get Enough in your boombox.
Step 3: Crank it up.
Step 4: Watch Reruns of Dragonball Z and try to has as much fun as we are.

This is how a Roppongi Rave is done.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Again, just to clear things up, this was by Big Blogger. I have no idea why this happened but every picture I try to post says it's by rockyourface. oh well.

4:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home