AQUA VELVA

A Salute to 108 Henry Street.

Name:
Location: NOVA, HELL

I mostly walk around in 80's Hair Band tee-shirts with sleeves cut off. I found this goes well with my mustache and black Jordache jeans. I also drive a late-model mini van.

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

FAT CHICK KILLS HOUSE

Well it looks as though the Dosh and I will be battling for the title of 'nice guy' as Mr. Veidner seems to have built himself an unassaible lead. My meager talley for the weekend:

Friday - Party for one x 11 Nick Lachey's = 0 points
Saturday - Free veal parm at Luigi's x 6 breadsticks = 0 points
Sunday - 140lb female x 1 exchange of pleasentries = 0 points

So I was bageled. Congratulations Veidner, admirable showing Dosh. Shall we place bets on how long I can keep this up before I either a) try internet dating b) try internet prostitutes?

As with all failures, I will console myself by focusing not on how I finished but on what I learned from the experience. The lesson from this week's AVC is best illustrated below.

Fatties and trampolines do not mix. Looking forward to redeeming myself next week.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

this was posted by me, not rockyourface. fuck JP.

4:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home