AQUA VELVA

A Salute to 108 Henry Street.

Name:
Location: NOVA, HELL

I mostly walk around in 80's Hair Band tee-shirts with sleeves cut off. I found this goes well with my mustache and black Jordache jeans. I also drive a late-model mini van.

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

A Word of Introduction

This blog was born out of the minds of three great men, well two great men, and one giant red head who we invited along for the ride. Anyway, we three guys lived together for two glorious years in the Shanendoah hamlet of Lexington, Virginia, in a humble little shit hole of an abode on 108 Henry Street. It was the best two years of our lives, I mean we are talking non-stop pools or beer and vast fields of hole. But i digress, the long and the short of it is that we are bored at work and want something to do, so here you go. I hope you like it, if you don't, suck off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home