AQUA VELVA

A Salute to 108 Henry Street.

Name:
Location: NOVA, HELL

I mostly walk around in 80's Hair Band tee-shirts with sleeves cut off. I found this goes well with my mustache and black Jordache jeans. I also drive a late-model mini van.

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

The Dosh

Just take a look at this stupid clown. Earlier the night before vitta was
brandishing a bag of wine and screaming at people to drink its contents, saying that it was the recently consecrated blood of christ. We made no new friends this weekend. Posted by Hello

In case you're a moron, and chances are you are, this is at the Canal Street subway station in New York. The 'Dosh is so cleverly covering the 'C' so its says something dirty. This type of sophomoric humor makes me laugh really hard.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home