AQUA VELVA

A Salute to 108 Henry Street.

Name:
Location: NOVA, HELL

I mostly walk around in 80's Hair Band tee-shirts with sleeves cut off. I found this goes well with my mustache and black Jordache jeans. I also drive a late-model mini van.

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

LAVAR AND THE G-MEN ARE GOING TO FUCK THE NFC EAST UP BIG TIME

THAT IS RIGHT, BABY, READ IT AND WEEP. YOU ARE ALL FUCKED. BIG TIME. ESPECIALLY YOU, THE DEADSKINS. FUCKED WITH A CAPITAL F. HAVE FUN GETTING LAMBASTED IN THE WASHINGTON FAGGOT POST FOR SUCKING MONSTER PENIS. THE GIANTS ARE GOING TO ROLL AND THERE IS NOT A FUCKING THING ANYONE CAN DO ABOUT IT.

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger rockyourface said...

I'm so sick of this topic Spey, and could very easily take this piece apart point-by-point, but I don't have the patience to beat my head into a wall trying to explain something that is so transparently obvious to a bunch of blue-clad retards. You and your gang of faggots can continue to run your mouths for 3 more months, and then you all will see what a piece of shit lavarr is.

12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home