AQUA VELVA

A Salute to 108 Henry Street.

Name:
Location: NOVA, HELL

I mostly walk around in 80's Hair Band tee-shirts with sleeves cut off. I found this goes well with my mustache and black Jordache jeans. I also drive a late-model mini van.

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Taste it ESPN.com! I rule supreme!

The original espn.com article:

click here



My email response to the article:

-----Original Message-----
From: Big Blogger [mailto:bigblogger2k5@hotmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 02, 2006 5:34 PM
To: Philbrick, Michael W; Darcy, Kieran D
Subject: Yankees Red Sox rivalry

here's an easier way to sum up the entire history of everyone involved
in the red sox yankees rivalry:

YOU ARE ALL FAGGOTS.



ESPN.com's reply:

From : Philbrick, Michael W Michael.W.Philbrick@espn3.com
Sent : Tuesday, May 2, 2006 7:12 PM
To : "Big Blogger" bigblogger2k5@hotmail.com
Subject : RE: Yankees Red Sox rivalry

Wow you really nailed it with that one.
I wish I had your gift for this.
Oh, and the gift to not have the guts to sign my own name.



My finishing blow:

OK FAGGOT

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home