AQUA VELVA

A Salute to 108 Henry Street.

Name:
Location: NOVA, HELL

I mostly walk around in 80's Hair Band tee-shirts with sleeves cut off. I found this goes well with my mustache and black Jordache jeans. I also drive a late-model mini van.

Friday, May 26, 2006

Two Brothers

Having nothing better to do at the moment, Cookiepuss went to go see how his brother Sisyphus was doing.

“What’s up, man?” asked Cookiepuss.

“Just playing this video game.”

“Which one?”

“Faggot Quest.”

“Still?”

“Yup.”

“The Sierra game. The one where you try to get Leisure Fruit Larry to have gay sex?”

“That’s the one.”

“And do you still always get to the very end and right when you’re about to have some big gay sex and finish the game you mess up and have to start all the way back at the beginning?”

“Happens every time.”

“So why don’t you just quit?”

“Good idea. I’ve never been the biggest fan of faggots to begin with.”

And Sisyphus turned off the game and stood up for the first time in an eternity.

“It’s about time,” said Cookiepuss. “Hey, do you want to go get some ice cream cake?”

“Yeah, that sounds good,” said Sisyphus. “Man, you really love your ice cream cake, don’t you?”

“I am ice cream cake.”

“True, but is there anything then that you don’t love?”

“Yeah, iPuds.”

“You mean iPods?”

“Well sorta, they’re iPods that have been masterbatized.”

“What?”

“An iPud is an iPod that someone has physically used to masterbate.”

“You mean people will stick an iPod up their anus for sexual stimulation?”

“No, I mean people will sit there and jerk off their iPod. You see, some people just love their iPods so much that instead of using an erect penis to masterbate with, they get aroused by friggining their iPod off until they have an orgasm.”

“So people actually do that.?”

“All the time. Just yesterday I was sitting on the bus when I saw some guy do it. Made a real mess. “

“Jeez. You’d think they’d just fellate the darn things.”

“You’d think. Real sickos out there.”

“Yeah really.”

“Say, is that our parents I hear coming home?”

“I believe it is.”

“Cool. Well, I’ll go kill Dad then.”

“And I’ll go have sex with Mom.”

“Okay, sounds good. See you later.”

“Later.”

And that is how Sisyphus and Cookiepuss Oedipus spent the rest of the afternoon.


The End

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home