AQUA VELVA

A Salute to 108 Henry Street.

Name:
Location: NOVA, HELL

I mostly walk around in 80's Hair Band tee-shirts with sleeves cut off. I found this goes well with my mustache and black Jordache jeans. I also drive a late-model mini van.

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

dee tings on dee end of dee legs

both my company's softball team and the local rec flag football team i'm on suck tremendous ass. they excel at only one thing and that is defeat (GET IT?) . it's a good thing any last remnant of competitive spirit left in my body was crushed into oblivion way back in my senior year of high school wrestling.

here is a true team of heroes who know nothing of de feet.

speaking of high school wrestling, here are some slogans we had on our team shirts :

"ALTITUDE
is determined more by
ATTITUDE
than by
APTITUDE"

"PRESSURE
breaks the weak or forms the
DIAMOND"

"SUCCESS is a CHOICE"

"CHAMPIONS
don't take orders from little
BABY FAGORT PENQUINS
and people who went to the
CHAMINADE HIGH SCHOOL FOR DORK-ASSES"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home