AQUA VELVA

A Salute to 108 Henry Street.

Name:
Location: NOVA, HELL

I mostly walk around in 80's Hair Band tee-shirts with sleeves cut off. I found this goes well with my mustache and black Jordache jeans. I also drive a late-model mini van.

Monday, May 22, 2006

you suck the towering boner of a cyclops

vidosh, your stinking size-16 clod hoppers are in the trunk of my car. retrieve them so as to remove the stench of death from my car. why did you leave them at nallsie-poo's anyway? they were right by the door from which you egressed. he made me take them with me. you suck.

in non-equine preakness casualties, my left big toe is seriously fucked the fuck up. it looks like vito spadafore's anoose after johnny cakes has his way with it. so no more red rockets flag football or comapny softball for me until my injury heels. (get it!?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home