AQUA VELVA

A Salute to 108 Henry Street.

Name:
Location: NOVA, HELL

I mostly walk around in 80's Hair Band tee-shirts with sleeves cut off. I found this goes well with my mustache and black Jordache jeans. I also drive a late-model mini van.

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Loser's Challange

I have been trying to get someone to answer a question, ANY question, on an espn.com Sports Nation chats since I graduated college. I have finally succeeded in my loser's challange. Behold:

Ken Dynamo (DC): What ever happened to the Potomac Drainage Basin Indigenous Persons being forced to change their name?

Gregg Easterbrook: (3:51 PM ET ) Redskins won the most recent legal ruling in that case, though there are rumors the judge, who's in Washington, is a seasons-ticket holder.

I was much influenced two years ago by a poll showing by about 80/20, American Indians think Redskins should keep there name. I don't like the name, but if that's truly the American Indian view, then the matter diminishes in importance.

Thank you for helping me waste my company's money, Gregg Easterbrook.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Roulette Rules said...

Well! Do not tell fairy tales!

7:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home