AQUA VELVA

A Salute to 108 Henry Street.

Name:
Location: NOVA, HELL

I mostly walk around in 80's Hair Band tee-shirts with sleeves cut off. I found this goes well with my mustache and black Jordache jeans. I also drive a late-model mini van.

Thursday, March 23, 2006

NCAA Basketball Blog - Duke v. LSU

- Misty Brady is really hot, her husbad's forehead - getting bigger daily.

- Greg Paulus really is a little queer, he did the right thing in choosing to play basketball at Duke, he fits in perfectly with the rest of the white nancy boys they have.

- LSU's cheerleader's are infinitely hotter than Duke's collection of un-hot Asians and nerds.

- This game would have been over long ago if LSU could make free throws, but the lead is now five. Great play by Big Baby - he missed the 2nd foul shot and grabbed his own rebound. Duke obviously just expected the refs to bail them out like them did in the first FSU game and the BC game, but these are not shitty ACC refs, and they don't but Coach K's crap.

- Watching Redick lose and suck in his last game makes me happy, also mitigates the sting of picking Duke in my office pool where I re-pick, I had LSU in my all the way through pool, which I am in the first in.

- My buddy Oglevy, who like Duke has not said shit for the last 5 minutes, typical baby Duke fan.

-Final Thoughts: JJ Redick is the Peyton Manning of basketball, might be a nice player with gaudy stats, but ultimately a loser. Actually, that is unfair to Peyton, JJ won't be shit in the pros, think Trajan Langdon or whatever other loser Dukie you want. Hee'll be lucky to be a poor man's John Paxson. The only thing that could have made this game better, besides me having the stones to stick with LSU, is a shot of some little Duke fan crying like after Maryland beat them in the ACC finals 2 years ago. Oh well, we can't have it all.

Addendum: Between the games they went back and did highlights from the game and they showed some chick crying after the game. Not as good as a 5 year old boy in a Duke hat, but it will work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home