AQUA VELVA

A Salute to 108 Henry Street.

Name:
Location: NOVA, HELL

I mostly walk around in 80's Hair Band tee-shirts with sleeves cut off. I found this goes well with my mustache and black Jordache jeans. I also drive a late-model mini van.

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Latino Protest

One of the many demonstrations protesting the proposed immigration reform bills in Congress marched by my office window this morning. While I have no problem with the protests, per se, I do think some of the banner slogans, held by mainly Latino high school students, went a little too far. I saw for example:

"WE ARE NOT CRIMINALS"

"JUSTICE FOR IMMIGRANTS"

"SHIT ON CONGRESS"

"LATINOS > WOPS "

"HEY BUSH, YOU CAN BUILD A FENCE AROUND MY DICK RIGHT AFTER YOU SUCK IT, YOU FAGGOT."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home