AQUA VELVA

A Salute to 108 Henry Street.

Name:
Location: NOVA, HELL

I mostly walk around in 80's Hair Band tee-shirts with sleeves cut off. I found this goes well with my mustache and black Jordache jeans. I also drive a late-model mini van.

Thursday, September 22, 2005

Fuck the Dirty Dawgz

blah blah -

The Mayonnaise Cannons were beaten twice by a bunch of pathetic dickwads who called themselves the Dirty Dawgz. No one cares and everyone wants to quit.

Popular alternatives to playing next week posited by several Cannons include getting drunk, watching tv, drunk driving and hitting each other in the face.

A glimmer of hopes exists in the form of a new 30 oz. bat ordered by the benched shortstop. Fuck JP.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now this is a blog! good work! It also relates to my site...

It is a fantasy football articles site. It covers fantasy football articles related info. I also have some blogs within it!

Come and check it out...

11:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

some people just have no heart (but no shortage of herpes).

10:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home