AQUA VELVA

A Salute to 108 Henry Street.

Name:
Location: NOVA, HELL

I mostly walk around in 80's Hair Band tee-shirts with sleeves cut off. I found this goes well with my mustache and black Jordache jeans. I also drive a late-model mini van.

Monday, September 19, 2005

Avast! Mayonannons Plundered, Pillaged and Raped by Team Darwin

September 19, 2005
Arlington Co -

Arrrrrrrrr! Today be the day that ye be knowing that the scurvy scum known as the Mayonnaise Cannons were made to walk the plank by the villianous landlubbers, Team Darwin.

No man was spared and now the Cannons be playing all their future games in Davy Jones' Locker.

Said Captain David "One Slanted Eye" Keene, "Twas not a pretty sight watching me team get keelhauled. No amount of grog will be help me forget this day."

Firstmate David "Bilge Breath" Viegel added, "Yaaaar! I've got seamen on my poop-deck!"

The Mayonnaise Cannons be freebooting next Wednesday against the the Dirty Sea-Dawgz.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

CLICK ON THE DATE AND IT WILL LINK TO A WEB PAGE THAT EXPLAINS WHY THIS IS IN PIRATE SPEAK. ALSO NEVER QUESTION MY JUDGEMENT AGAIN.

9:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home