AQUA VELVA

A Salute to 108 Henry Street.

Name:
Location: NOVA, HELL

I mostly walk around in 80's Hair Band tee-shirts with sleeves cut off. I found this goes well with my mustache and black Jordache jeans. I also drive a late-model mini van.

Friday, September 02, 2005


In case you were wondering, this is a photo of what happens when a complete moron tries to pour a margarita. Notice how there is as much margarita on the table as there is in the glass. Nice going Vidosh, those were $25 pitchers, you ass. Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Printers to Complement New Kodak EasyShare One WiFi Camera
Our friends over at the Digital Photography Weblog are featuring a post as well as pictures on the new printers from Kodak to complement the new EasyShare One WiFi camera release.
Nice post

you may be interested in my site about horse racing wagering

You can check it out by clicking the link here horse racing wagering

3:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home