AQUA VELVA

A Salute to 108 Henry Street.

Name:
Location: NOVA, HELL

I mostly walk around in 80's Hair Band tee-shirts with sleeves cut off. I found this goes well with my mustache and black Jordache jeans. I also drive a late-model mini van.

Friday, June 17, 2005

Time to Play the Movie Name Game

This is a game I like to play where I take current movie listings and substitute the word 'faggot' for one of the nouns in the titles. It's probably my favorite game. Anyway, it's Friday, the boss has already left for the weekend and I'm bored so let's get cracking.

- Mr. & Mrs. Faggot
- The Perfect Faggot
- The Adventures of Sharkfaggot and Lavafaggot in 3-D
- My Summer of Faggots
- Kung Fu Faggot
- Faggot: Fully Loaded
- The Longest Faggot
- Howl's Moving Faggot
- Faggot Cake
- Faggots in Lavender
- Faggotman Begins
- The Faggot of San Luis Rey

and finally

- The Sisterhood of the Traveling Faggots

And we have a winner. I think I'll celebrate by farting in my boss's office.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home