AQUA VELVA

A Salute to 108 Henry Street.

Name:
Location: NOVA, HELL

I mostly walk around in 80's Hair Band tee-shirts with sleeves cut off. I found this goes well with my mustache and black Jordache jeans. I also drive a late-model mini van.

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

It's neck and neck!


Here I am with Keith, who is sporting a phat stache and a dago mullet. I do believe that is 200 points and puts us a tie, Mr. Veidner. When deciding how to break this tie, oh wise and just arbiter, please remember that I was not in a redneck paradise like Southern Maryland and as such should have my degree of difficulty taken into account.

Vidosh you once again failed miserably.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

eat shit they can to.

it's a shame they are building the jets a new stadium on the west side as opposed to my suggestion of the bottom of the east river. why don't you put on your shrek ears, chad, and then go fuck yourself.

6:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home