AQUA VELVA

A Salute to 108 Henry Street.

Name:
Location: NOVA, HELL

I mostly walk around in 80's Hair Band tee-shirts with sleeves cut off. I found this goes well with my mustache and black Jordache jeans. I also drive a late-model mini van.

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Poor Form Schlubens

Trash talk from Team Deutchland:


Mein Penis ist im ganzen Land am meisten höher. Meine Bälle sind rot, klumpig und herum. Ich werde meinen Weg mit allen Frauen im Olympischen Dorf haben, als die Spiele beendet werden. Ich werde meinen Samen in jeder Kluft von Turino ausbreiten.

Ja, Ja, Ja. Scheißen Sie oh!

[My Penis is higher in the whole country at most. My balls are red, clotted and around. I will have mine way with all women in the olympic village, when the plays are terminated. I will spread my seeds in each gap of Turino. Yes, shitting it oh!]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home