AQUA VELVA

A Salute to 108 Henry Street.

Name:
Location: NOVA, HELL

I mostly walk around in 80's Hair Band tee-shirts with sleeves cut off. I found this goes well with my mustache and black Jordache jeans. I also drive a late-model mini van.

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Fantasy Sports Team Names

how clever my fellow roto-team managers are.

League: Balls (MLB)
RollinsPhillyBlunts
diggies wiggies
www.juniorspivey.com
Tiny Dancers
Luke Atmyas
Pirate Baseball
F A R T H A M R
NickEsaskyHighlight
Caress My Body
Dominasian
John Basedow FC
Jersey Pipelayers

Leauge: Beer For Breakfast (MLB)
VanSlyke's Whiteness
g00b pisto1s
Scuzi! Mi Scuzi!
Groundhog Hunters
F A R T H A M M E R
The Flesh Missles
ThePerimeterOfWisdom
Munshi Thugzz
New Blood Soldiers

Leauge: Balls (NFL)
Beavers
www.wheresbutch.com/
Bubb Rubb and Lil Si
West Fart Ham United
Leather Pennies
John Basedow FC
Luke Atmyas
ReturningVideoTapes
Shattered Hymans
el degros
I Know McGrane
Tiny Dancers

League: Sunday Funday (NFL)
Meatballs
Trouser Snakes
Guitar Star
John Basedow FC
The Upper Deckers
Inhuman Rampage
The Scum Guzzlers
Tase it my Fart Ham
Munshi Thuggzz XVII
Groundhog Hunters
Team DragonForce

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Boy, that guy must really like John Basedow!?!!?! Go fuck yourself!

12:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home