AQUA VELVA

A Salute to 108 Henry Street.

Name:
Location: NOVA, HELL

I mostly walk around in 80's Hair Band tee-shirts with sleeves cut off. I found this goes well with my mustache and black Jordache jeans. I also drive a late-model mini van.

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Red Rocket Fever: Catch it!*

it's the sensation that is sweeping the nation. check out this actual quotes from people who have actually contracted the fever!

"Who dat saying they gonna beat them Rockets? Who dat? Who dat?" - Shawn McPain

"HollaBackOnThat" - EBehrs

"I broke my foot on saturday" - Ah the Ra

"Good job on Saturday" - Tarabeara

"everyone has to shotgun a beer on the 50 yrd line with the officials" MWaltz

"the new standings came out and we moved out of last place" - Team Captain Ravid Reene



*catch red rocket fever at your own risk. red rocket fever also known as herpes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home