AQUA VELVA

A Salute to 108 Henry Street.

Name:
Location: NOVA, HELL

I mostly walk around in 80's Hair Band tee-shirts with sleeves cut off. I found this goes well with my mustache and black Jordache jeans. I also drive a late-model mini van.

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

I said drink ALL of it asshead!

Big babies who resist hazing is major sporting problem that has reached the upper eschelon of US olympic athletics. For the sake of American track and field, we can only hope these"young punks" eventually become better pledges than Gavdog Moleman.

Oh gaaaaawd this lacrosse stick is soooo awesome! what do you think it's made out of, titanium? plutonium? either way it costs me like five THOUsand dollars! Aaaaaahhhhhh! LONG ISLAND FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home